Keep your resume to a maximum of 2 pages.
• Choose a simple format for your resume.
• Use a clear font and crisp sentences.
• Use bullet points. No paragraphs, please!
• The resume should run from your latest to the earliest qualification or achievement.
• Do mention the numbers: educational qualifications with the year of passing and percentages in subjects.
• Do check that your telephone number and e-mail address are prominent and up to date.
• Stick to the facts. Never exaggerate because it might lead to questions that you won’t be able to answer!
• Proof read your resume.
• Ensure that you have neat prints of the resume on white sheets. No colored paper!
• Add details of interesting projects that you might have undertaken. It would make interesting discussion points during the interview.
• If you have other interests or passions that you have excelled in, don’t forget to mention them. They always look for well
Free resume format
100 of resume for free